CMSB v3.54 Released - October 29, 2020

27 posts by 9 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 23, 2021   (RSS)

• Archived  

By Codee - December 1, 2020

Hey Dave,

A patch is needed, please - where is the necessary file and line. Thank you kindly.

CMSB v3.54 Released - October 29, 2020

• Archived  

By pault - December 2, 2020

Hi Dave,

I've just tried ping localhost and it returns 127.0.0.1 so it's odd but guess it's got something to do with the MySQL setup.

I've commented that line out which is fine for me but if you can think of a fix for the next release then it will avoid me having to remember to apply the patch.

Thanks, Paul.

• Archived  

By Dave - December 2, 2020

Hi Equinox

To hide the mysql version warning search this file: /lib/menus/admin/general.php

For "nextMySqlRequired" to find this line: 

$nextMySqlRequired = '5.5'; // to support utf8mb4 : http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/charset-unicode-utf8mb4.html

And change it from 5.6 to 5.5.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By Codee - December 2, 2020 - edited: December 2, 2020

Mr. Dave,

Worked perfectly.  Thank you kindly! I hope you, your staff and families have a wonderful holiday season ~ full of hope, love and joy!

Thank you.

Media Library

• Archived  

By AlanAlonso - December 16, 2020 - edited: December 16, 2020

After I update to 3.54 the image uploads don't show thumbnails and the link to the images are generated as /media instead of /uploads
I have Media Library disabled

Media Library

• Archived  

By AlanAlonso - December 16, 2020

I moved all files from /upload to /media and changed directories on Upload Directory and Upload Folder URL, also downloaded the uploads table and delete /home/user/... to just leave filename and it's working all again.