Forbidden 403 after server move

7 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: September 29, 2020   (RSS)

By degreesnorth - September 29, 2020

Hi

I am getting a Forbidden 403 server move.  The other posts on this site indicate to check .htaccess files (disabled) or error messages related to this error (none).  Can you advise what I can do to fix this as I can't change/update any cmsb records.

Secondly, when I look at the log, as soon as I try to change it to display 20 or 50 records, I get a message "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1032192 bytes) in /home/fofo2559/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 445" and I can't get back to this section.

Thanks in advance.

Carole

By gkornbluth - September 29, 2020

Hi Carole,

Don't know about the server move, but as to the memory error, try adding &perPage=5 to the end of the URL like this:

yoursite.com/cmsAdmin/admin.php?menu=_error_log&perPage=5

You can also try increasing the &perPage=5 to &perPage=50

Hope that helps.

Jerry Kornbluth

The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

By Carl - September 29, 2020

Hi Carole,
Where are you getting the 403 error? 

Carl

PHP Programmer

interactivetools.com

Hi Carl

I am getting this error when I try to edit content on a records - e.g. changing a word in the content data ... click on save ... error message appears.

I am running cmsb v3.53 and php 7.2.

Any ideas?

Thanks Carole 

Hi Carl

I am getting this error in a text field just by typing a word (ie, no copying html and not limited in a wysiwyg field).

Carole 

By Carl - September 29, 2020

If you email support@interactivetools.com with the FTP and CMSB login details, we can take a closer look.

Carl

PHP Programmer

interactivetools.com