CHANGE NUMBER OF ALLOWED ENTRIES for Users (Website Membership)

By csdesign - September 26, 2019

Hello, 
I have a user (via website membership) that has reached a max 100 entries on a Reports page.  Where do I change that? Can someone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks! Tina

By Dave - September 26, 2019

Hi Tina, 

Can you provide some more details instructions on how to recreate this issue?  What is showing the max entries message? 

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com

Oops. Just found it. Should have included it in the first post. 

A user is trying to add more than 100 reports under their account. The error is: "You are only allowed to have '100' records in this section (User Account Limit). "

Hi Dave, 

I think since the site is using the Website Membership plugin this doesn't seem to be the location? It's been forever since I've worked on this site so I'm a little confused myself.  I did go to the user who has already entered 100 reports to date and this is how it's set now (see attachment) 

Thanks, Tina

By Dave - September 27, 2019

Hi Tina, 

Hmm, is there custom programming on the site?  Perhaps the limit is imposed somewhere else.  

Can you fill out the 2nd level support form here: https://www.interactivetools.com/support/request/

Just let us know steps to reproduce the issue and link to this post and we'll see what's going on.

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com

By csdesign - September 27, 2019

done. thank you!