Help with report builder

By JeffC - August 29, 2019

Hi, I am probably missing something really basic. I have created a report, but the screen is blank.

I have a table called registration_forms, with a checkbox field called facebookmarketing. I would like my report to display all records where facebookmarketing is checked.

SELECT
    title
FROM `<?php echo $TABLE_PREFIX ?>registration_forms`
WHERE facebookmarketing='1'
LIMIT 1000
Jeff

By daniel - August 29, 2019

Hi Jeffncou,

You've got the right idea in your example, so there may be something less obvious going on. When you say the screen is blank, does that mean that the page does not load, or that it just returns no rows? If the page does not load, could you check the Developer Log to see if any errors show up when you try to load the report? Also, do you have any other reports that are working?

Thanks,

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com

By daniel - August 29, 2019

Hey Jeffncou,

Yes, I'd definitely recommend updating both CMSB and your PHP version. Something that may help: CMSB v3.12+ will include a plugin called "Legacy MySQL Scanner" that you can run to check your site for old mysql functions that will break when updating to PHP 7.

You can also send us an Installation request (https://www.interactivetools.com/support/installation/) if you'd like us to help make sure the upgrade goes smoothly.

Cheers!

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com