Help with report builder

By JeffC - August 29, 2019

Hi, I am probably missing something really basic. I have created a report, but the screen is blank.

I have a table called registration_forms, with a checkbox field called facebookmarketing. I would like my report to display all records where facebookmarketing is checked.

SELECT
    title
FROM `<?php echo $TABLE_PREFIX ?>registration_forms`
WHERE facebookmarketing='1'
LIMIT 1000
Jeff

By JeffC - August 29, 2019

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I didn't think to look in the developer log.

The developer log says: _ERROR: Call to undefined function mysqli()

This site is running version 3.07 and using php 5.6.4, so my first action should probably be to get everything up to date.

To be honest I've been avoiding it because you've done quite a bit of custom code to it and I am worried that something mysqli related is going to break – but I have to take the plunge at some point!

Jeff

By daniel - August 29, 2019

Hey Jeffncou,

Yes, I'd definitely recommend updating both CMSB and your PHP version. Something that may help: CMSB v3.12+ will include a plugin called "Legacy MySQL Scanner" that you can run to check your site for old mysql functions that will break when updating to PHP 7.

You can also send us an Installation request (https://www.interactivetools.com/support/installation/) if you'd like us to help make sure the upgrade goes smoothly.

Cheers!

Daniel
Technical Lead
interactivetools.com