CMS Builder offline installation

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 8, 2019   (RSS)

By Rommel - March 6, 2019

Hello, I am new to CMS Builder. I would like to ask if it possible to install CMS builder in a local server such as Vertrigoserv without being connected to the internet I installed it recently and this is the error message that I got:

Error: Outbound internet connections from this server are not working.
Please ask your system administrator to enable network connectivity for PHP and/or resolve this issue.

Technical details for system administrators:

• Unable to resolve IP address for test domain 'www.google.com' - Check DNS
  • Unable to connect to test domain 'www.google.com' (Error #0 - php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) - Check Firewall
  • Debugging - check resolved addresses and connection status with:

I hope that you can help me. I not connected to internet most of the time and I want to test CMSBuilder without internet connectivity.

By gkornbluth - March 6, 2019 - edited: March 6, 2019

Hello Rommel,

CMSB will certainly work with a local server.

Many of us have been using Wampserver (I use it on a windows 10 machine with no issues).

I would double check your settings or give Wampserver a try.

Also check that you're running the latest version of your server software and that you've got the appropriate versions of PHP and MySQL running

- Version 3.50 REQUIRES: PHP 5.6+ and MySQL 5.5+
- Future versions will require: PHP 7.1+
- NOTE: Some plugins may need to be updated if you've upgraded from v2.xx

Good luck,

Jerry Kornbluth

The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

By Rommel - March 8, 2019

@Dave, thank you that did work. I am now able to access the CMSBuilder interface.