Newsletter Plugin with Membership Plugin

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: May 21, 2018   (RSS)

By Toledoh - April 26, 2018 - edited: April 26, 2018

Hi Guys.

I've got a site where I have members joining via the membership plugin (and via the Facebook Login).  As they are joining this way, they do not get the confirmation email from the membership plugin.

I've added the nl_manage.php code to the members profile page, so they can update their subscriptions as they like.  However, I need them to be automatically confirmed and subscribed to one, or a few of the mailing lists automatically when they join.

I think I need to add records to the _nlb_subscribers2lists table when the membership record is created?

Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

By Dave - April 27, 2018

Hi Tim, 

Yea, I'd give that a try.  Just manually create a test user that has all the default subscriptions you want, then search for that user in the database to confirm what and where the settings should be when automatically settings them for new signups.

Hope that helps!  Let me know any other questions.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com

By Toledoh - April 27, 2018

Where would I add it Dave?  Is there a point in the procces where FB login and memb plugin com together and add the member record? As I think when that happens, I also need to add the subscribe to list record...

Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)