Simple upload in a list

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 6, 2018   (RSS)

By Mohaukla - March 3, 2018

I know I am over thinking this but I cannot get an upload to show on my list

The link to the page sorts the list by a particular "type"

....resource_list.php?type=5 

Then I have the type list called and the documents themselves called

list($resource_documentsRecords, $resource_documentsMetaData) = getRecords(array(
    'tableName'   => 'resource_documents',
    'loadUploads' => false,
    'where'       => 'resource_type = '.mysql_escape(@$_REQUEST['type']),
    'allowSearch' => true,
  ));

list($resource_documentstypeRecords, $resource_documentsMetaData) = getRecords(array(
    'tableName'   => 'resource_documents',
    'where'       => 'resource_type = '.mysql_escape(@$_REQUEST['type']),
    'loadUploads' => true,
    'allowSearch' => false,
    'limit'       => '1',
  ));

$resource_documentsRecord = @$resource_documentstypeRecords[0]; // get first record
  if (!$resource_documentsRecord) { dieWith404("Record type not found!"); } // show error message if no record found

My section is looping the document names and inserting the upload link for each document

The loop works to show the names of the documents

But something is breaking the page in the loop when I inject the upload code

<?php foreach ($resource_documentsRecords as $record): ?>
 <?php $uploads = getUploads($options['resource_documents'], 'uploads', $record['num']); ?>
       <ul class="h3">
           <li><?php foreach ($uploads as $upload): ?><a href="<?php echo $uploads['urlPath'] ?>" target="_blank"><?php endforeach ?><?php echo htmlencode($record['title']) ?></a></li>
       </ul>  
<?php endforeach ?>

My upload is called 'resource_upload' but I am unable to figure out where that goes into the mix

Thanks for your help 

Michael

Michael Moyers

Owner of Just Rite Design Inc. A growing network of professionals in web design, graphic design, flash development, programming, and audio & video productions.

"Due to budget constraints, the Light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily out!"