Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /cmsAdmin/plugins/createPDF/examples/_createPDF_temp on this server
Everything was working just fine on this server when generating PDF files via the PDF generator until today. I'm now getting the following error message:
You don't have permission to access
/cmsAdmin/plugins/createPDF/examples/_createPDF_temp_aba1fecf2600315e9a95d02663e80011.html on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
The url code works just fine, but the HTML and page generation tags are all giving this message even on the test pages generated form the CMS side!
Any help would be appreciated!
It may be related to the permissions on that folder or the parent folders.
If you create a test.html file in /cmsAdmin/plugins/createPDF/examples/test.html are you able to view that through the browser?
And are the temp files left there? And if so do they have different permissions then your test file?
Let me know what you find out.
I tested it across all pages in the home directory that can be seen by everyone and I'm getting the same error. I tried using the URL code below:
$data = createPDF_fromUrl($url);
When used I receive the following page error:
Error: Failed loading page http:/directory/detail_download_pdf.php?num=1 (sometimes it will work just to ignore this error with --ignore-load-errors)
Also tested all binaries and received the following message:
Binaries folder: /home/claimsca/public_html/cmsAdmin/plugins/createPDF2016/wkhtmltopdf
Tips: You can use a specific binary with the $GLOBALS['CREATEPDF_BINARY_FILE'] setting at the top of the plugin.
Tips: Once you have a working binary you can erase the ones you don't need to save disk space.
Tips: You can find even more binaries here: http://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html
- Passed! wkhtmltopdf-0.12.3_linux-generic-amd64
- Program version reported: wkhtmltopdf 0.12.3 (with patched qt)
- Create PDF of non-secure page http://www.example.com/ - 9048 byte PDF returned
- Create PDF of secure page https://www.google.com/ - 25031 byte PDF returned
- Failed! wkhtmltopdf-0.12.3.1_msvc2013-win64.exe
- Program version reported: (Error: Exit code 126)
- Create PDF of non-secure page http://www.example.com/ - Errors: sh: /home/claimsca/public_html/cmsAdmin/plugins/createPDF2016/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.3.1_msvc2013-win64.exe: cannot execute binary file Error executing wkhtmltopdf! (Exit code: 126)
- Create PDF of secure page https://www.google.com/ - Errors: sh: /home/claimsca/public_html/cmsAdmin/plugins/createPDF2016/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf-0.12.3.1_msvc2013-win64.exe: cannot execute binary file Error executing wkhtmltopdf! (Exit code: 126)