There are a couple of references to legacy code in the geocoder.
Thanks for the heads up! I've released an updated version here for you:
Here's the changelog:
*** December 30, 2017 - Version 1.06 Released
- Updated for PHP 7 and mysqli
- Code Generator: Added new map type: Multiple Addresses and OverlappingMarkerSpiderfier (expands overlapping markers)
- Partial address matches no longer return guessed possible coordinates
- Added new option for using partial (guessed) address matches (see plugin for: GEOCODER_USE_PARTIAL_MATCHES)
- Plugins Menu > Geocode Tables now offers suggestions for partial address matches (Did you mean ...)
- Developers: Added new function gc_getDistanceBetweenCoordinates() for getting sitance between two coordinates
- Misc Code and other minor improvements
Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer