Drag Order No longer working

8 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 19, 2017   (RSS)

By s2smedia - December 14, 2017

This is very odd... I have had no issues for atleast 2 years now.. all of a sudden I can no longer Drag to change order of list records.. when I click to drag, it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

By Dave - December 14, 2017

Hi s2smedia, 

Which CMSB version, which section does this occur in, and what browser are you using?

And in Chrome, if you open the Developer Console (Ctrl-Shift-i or right-click > inspect) and click on the Console tab and then drag do you get any errors?  

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

CMSB 2.64

attached is error Im getting

By Dave - December 14, 2017

Is upgrading to the latest version of CMSB an option? That often fixes many issues.  Or if not you could try re-uploading the v2.64 files in case any of them someone got corrupted.

interactivetools.com

We have quite a bit of custom code done in cms. Is there any individual files I can reupload that may help??

this worked fine recently and nothing new has been done since then. Very strange. 

By s2smedia - December 19, 2017

doesn't work in firefox, chrome or safari.

does not work in incognito either

By Dave - December 19, 2017

Hi s2smedia, 

I can take a look if you like.  Can you email CMS and FTP login details to dave@interactivetools.com as well as a link to this thread and steps to recreate the issue?  Note: Don't post passwords to the forum.  Thanks!

interactivetools.com