PHP ERRORS WITH HOST - help asap please!

6 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: November 12, 2017   (RSS)

By csdesign - November 1, 2017

Hello! 

We've recently ran into an issue with our  host who upgraded.  First, a tech I was on the phone with deleted the entire cmsAdmin folder. I told them to restore it, that's done and here's the response I just got on our trouble ticket below.  Will upgrading the cms software resolve this?

(I'm not sure what version of the cms software is running because I don't have admin access. However, I do have ftp access)

Thank you for your reply. We have restored the folder cmsAdmin from backup. We have checked error logs and found following logs : ----- [26-Oct-2017 17:20:44 UTC] PHP Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/billd3/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/mysql_functions.php on line 284 [26-Oct-2017 17:20:44 UTC] PHP Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/billd3/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/mysql_functions.php on line 284 [26-Oct-2017 17:20:44 UTC] PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/billd3/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/mysql_functions.php on line 284 [26-Oct-2017 17:20:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: TABLE_PREFIX in /home/billd3/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/database_functions.php on line 351 [26-Oct-2017 17:20:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: TABLE_PREFIX in /home/billd3/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/database_functions.php on line 344 ---- Please note that the KOKAB server where your account is hosted is recently upgrade to new environment, we have also upgraded the Mysql 5.6, Apache 2.4 and PHP to the latest stable releases from their respective release trees. In addition to PHP 5.6, we will also provide PHP 7.x using the latest EasyApache installation from cPanel.
From error logs it appears that "mysql_query()" is depreciated and no longer supported in PHP 5.6, can you please update your code and make sure it's compatible with latest PHP version (5.6.x or 7.0.x).

Thanks! Tina

By csdesign - November 10, 2017

Thanks so much!!! 

By csdesign - November 10, 2017

It took some adjusting but I finally got it to fly. Thanks so much! Tina

By csdesign - November 12, 2017

HI Dave, 

I went back and tested an image upload in the Admin area (the site is a photography gallery) and I get this error: 

MySQL Error: Unknown column 'storage' in 'field list'

Also, when I go to the section editor. I get this list of errors at the top. (please see screenshot) 

I did change the folder name from the old cmsAdmin to cmsb. There is no custom upload folder for any of the gallery images. 

There are two databases which I don't recall why. The public part of the site appears to be operating perfectly now as far
as just viewing it goes. I'm only having issues with the admin area.

Any thoughts? The client is ready to upload some new images. 

Thank you! Tina

By csdesign - November 12, 2017

NEVERMIND!!!  I thought I had searched for this error but saw it before logging off!  

Found the answer on this forum post: 
https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?Re-MySQL-Error-Unknown-column-storage-in-field-list-81173&page=1

Double check this file is uploaded, it contains the 'storage' field definition: /cmsb/data/schema/uploads.ini.php

That did the trick!! Fixed both errors. :) 

Thank you!!