Form Generator - Send email to admin (with content)?

2 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: July 26, 2017   (RSS)

By csdesign - July 26, 2017

Hello, 

If I were to use the Form Generator plugin for an online order form (no payment method needed). 

The form would be a straight forward order form for 20+ products with Unity QTY being the only field the user would edit beside entering their customer info (name, address, phone, email)   
HEADER:    Product Name  |  Unit Price  |  Case Lot  |  Case Price |  ENTER UNIT QTY (DROPDOWN)

I see that the form generator plugin generates an entry to the database that can be viewed by the admin and that all entries are stored in the database which is perfect for a backup! However, I have a few more questions regarding the function that I'm trying to achieve: 

1. Upon form submission, can a "thank you/confirmation" email notification be sent?
    I found this post as reference: https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2236634#post2236634

2. Upon form submission, can an email be sent to the admin containing the form info?  Customer info plus order info?  Ideally in PDF format, but I realize I might be pushing things here since that's an entirely differently plug in (convert to pdf).  What I'm trying to achieve is that the admin does not have to log into CMSB in order to see that he has an order or to be able to fill it quickly. 

I'm just not sure if this is the right format for what I'm trying to achieve.... I need something that's SUPER easy for the client to update unit and case unit prices on. Maybe add/modify/delete a product from time to time. 

Thanks! Tina