permalinks problem with latest plugin

6 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 24, 2017   (RSS)

• Archived  

By zaba - May 12, 2017

permalinks_1-07

CMS Builder v3.09

Clean install.

A bunch of errors, but I fixed them by changing all mysql instances (in all permalink plugin files) to mysqli in all files and also commenting out the following in permalinks_cmsMenus.php

// v1.01 upgrade - set old flag on all but the latest permalinks
/*
  if ($upgradeTo101) {
    $allAsOldQuery = "UPDATE {$TABLE_PREFIX}_permalinks SET `old` = 1";
    mysqli_query($allAsOldQuery) or die("mysqli Error: ". htmlencode(mysqli_error()) . "\n");

$latestAsNewQuery = "UPDATE {$TABLE_PREFIX}_permalinks p1
                           JOIN (SELECT recordNum, MAX(updatedDate) as updatedDate FROM {$TABLE_PREFIX}_permalinks GROUP BY tableName, recordNum) as p2
                             ON p1.recordNum = p2.recordNum AND p1.updatedDate = p2.updatedDate
                            SET old = 0";
    mysqli_query($latestAsNewQuery) or die("mysqli Error: ". htmlencode(mysqli_error()) . "\n");
  }
*/

Not sure yet if this will have any adverse effects, please could you check it out. Sorry didn't make a note of the error messages but I am sure you could replicate.

• Archived  

By zaba - May 19, 2017

Ive deleted the plugin from the plugin folder and re-downloaded the plugin, then uploaded the permalink folder to the cms.

This is the error I get on first launch..

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /var/sites/XXXXXX/public_html/cms/plugins/permalinks/permalinks_cmsMenus.php on line 31 Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/XXXXXX/public_html/cms/plugins/permalinks/permalinks_cmsMenus.php on line 31 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/XXXXXX/public_html/cms/plugins/permalinks/permalinks_cmsMenus.php on line 31 MySQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

• Archived  

By Dave - May 23, 2017

Thanks, zaba, 

We've released an updated version to address that issue.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By zaba - May 24, 2017

Tried to install (activate) the updated version.

get an error.

MySQL Error - by permalink_cms_onInstallCreateSchemas()

• Archived  

By Dave - May 24, 2017

Thanks Zaba, 

I've posted a temporary fix on this thread and we're working on an official patch: 
https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2240590#post2240590

Can you reply on that thread.  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com