permalinks problem with latest plugin

6 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: May 24, 2017   (RSS)

• Archived  

By ross - May 16, 2017

Hi zaba

Could you double check you are using the latest version of the Permalinks plugin?

The reason I ask is because I can only find the code snippet you posted in version 1.00 to version 1.02. 

That code doesn't exist in Permalinks 1.07 and there are no direct calls to "mysql_query" in Permalinks 1.07.

Let me know how you make out.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/
  • Archived  

By zaba - May 19, 2017

Ive deleted the plugin from the plugin folder and re-downloaded the plugin, then uploaded the permalink folder to the cms.

This is the error I get on first launch..

Deprecated: mysql_query(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /var/sites/XXXXXX/public_html/cms/plugins/permalinks/permalinks_cmsMenus.php on line 31 Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/sites/XXXXXX/public_html/cms/plugins/permalinks/permalinks_cmsMenus.php on line 31 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/sites/XXXXXX/public_html/cms/plugins/permalinks/permalinks_cmsMenus.php on line 31 MySQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

• Archived  

By Dave - May 23, 2017

Thanks, zaba, 

We've released an updated version to address that issue.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By zaba - May 24, 2017

Tried to install (activate) the updated version.

get an error.

MySQL Error - by permalink_cms_onInstallCreateSchemas()

• Archived  

By Dave - May 24, 2017

Thanks Zaba, 

I've posted a temporary fix on this thread and we're working on an official patch: 
https://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2240590#post2240590

Can you reply on that thread.  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com