Newsletter Builder Placeholder in wysiwyg editor

By ht1080z - March 6, 2017

Hi,

When i create a new HTML template in cmsBuilder > Newsletter Builder > Templates and add the #content# placeholder to the main body the wysiwyg editor automatically add a paragraph tag like: <p>#content#</p> and this creates additional vertical space breaking my template design.

Note: I add the HTML newsletter <head>...</head> (with css and META TAGS) to the common.php and in the template i'm adding only the content of my body. Without this it is additional problems (<p> tag adding to the head as well).

How can i avoid this? Please advise,
Karls

By ht1080z - March 9, 2017

Hi Greg,

and thank you for the quick solution. I tried only span but not div.

I cannot help myself but to ask about your screenshot. There is something my eyes immediately found...
There is a folder Order & Shopping Cart. I assume is something that is under development but I'm really interested in.

If you can please let me know more details.

Thank you again,
Karls

By gregThomas - March 10, 2017

Hi Karls, 

Well spotted! That's from our shopping cart system 'Simple Cart'. It has the following features:

• Full cart system that integrates into CMS Builder.
  • Support for several different payment processors (PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe)
  • Discount Code System. 
  • Integration with the Website Membership plugin (users can log in and see their previous orders).

We don't provide it as a stand-alone plugin as we find every cart setup is different (custom tax rates, shipping costs, payment processors, all of which normally need custom programming). If you contact consulting@interactivetools.com we can give an estimate to implement it into a site for you. A cart integration normally costs between $500 and $1200 depending on the amount of custom programming that's required. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By ht1080z - March 10, 2017

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the extra info about the Shopping cart. Definitely will adjust this somehow in my next ecommerce project.

Great news anyway!
Karls