Error when removing forum plugin

By Toledoh - January 18, 2017

Hi Guys,

When I try to remove the forum and membership plugins - then go through and delete the associated section, I reload any front-end page (and stranger still, some admin pages), I get the error

Fatal error: There was an error creating the list field '_sforum_adminForums'. MySQL Error: Table 'xxx.cmsb__frm_forums' doesn't exist in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/database_functions.php on line 619

Reinstalling membership and forums plugin allows pages to display - however some pages no give an error

Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php:68) in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/menus/header.php on line 4

and home page gives

Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /home/diamond/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68

I've updated to latest version of CMSB, cleared cache etc,,,

Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

By Toledoh - January 18, 2017

I figured out what it was.  The forum plugin was adding forum fields to the members table which was throwing things out of whack...

Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)