Error when removing forum plugin

By Toledoh - January 18, 2017

Hi Guys,

When I try to remove the forum and membership plugins - then go through and delete the associated section, I reload any front-end page (and stranger still, some admin pages), I get the error

Fatal error: There was an error creating the list field '_sforum_adminForums'. MySQL Error: Table 'xxx.cmsb__frm_forums' doesn't exist in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/database_functions.php on line 619

Reinstalling membership and forums plugin allows pages to display - however some pages no give an error

Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php:68) in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/menus/header.php on line 4

and home page gives

Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /home/diamond/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68 Notice: Undefined index: listPageOrder in /xxx/xxx/public_html/cmsb/lib/viewer_functions.php on line 68

I've updated to latest version of CMSB, cleared cache etc,,,

Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

By ross - January 19, 2017

Hi Tim

Thanks for the update.

Glad you got that one sorted. 

Let us know if anything else comes up.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/