WYSIWIG NOT APPEARING

6 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: December 16, 2016   (RSS)

By csdesign - December 15, 2016

Hello!  Not the first time I've had this issue so I went through all of my notes with no luck. 

CMSB v2.03

• confirmed WiredMinds eMetrics Pixel Code on server was turned off
  • set permissions on cmsAdmin/3rdParty/tiny_mce folder and files to 755 (files were last updated 7/8/15)
  • deleted cmsAdmin/data/tiny_mce file - logged out - file has not regenerated.  Logged in and out on a different browser, refreshed ftp and it's still not there. 
  • I ran across this post but could not find that same code reference in my gzip file ( http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?postNum=2233520 )

What would you suggest next? 

Thank you! Tina

By Dave - December 15, 2016

That's an older version.  Is upgrading the CMS an option?

Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com

By Dave - December 16, 2016

Hi Tina, 

Yea, PHP 5.5 is the latest required version and even that one no longer gets security updates from PHP, so the next required version will be 5.6.

I can take a look at the site if you like.  Can you email CMS and FTP login details to dave@interactivetools.com as well as a direct link to the CMS section where the WYSYWIG doesn't show up?  Note: Don't post login details to the forum.

Thanks!

interactivetools.com

By Dave - December 16, 2016

Hi Tina, 

Ok, I had a look a this and resolved the issue.  The following file was missing so I uploaded it from the CMSB 2.03 zip:

/cmsAdmin/3rdParty/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.js

I'm not sure what happened there but it looks like there is an additional folder named: /cmsAdmin/3rdParty/tiny_mce-backup so maybe someone was making some changes and didn't copy that file to the new folder.

In any case, it seems to be working now that that file is back.  Let me know if you have any other issues!

interactivetools.com

By csdesign - December 16, 2016

Thanks Dave! 

I'm pretty sure I had deleted that thinking it would regenerate itsself when I logged out and back in again.  I saw there was a backup file but the dates were 4 years apart so I wasn't sure that I should put the backup in as the main file.  

Thanks for fixing it!!