Error about headers being sent occurs ONLY when logged in to the admin section, Geocoder plugin

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: September 1, 2016   (RSS)

By Codee - July 27, 2016

Hello IT, using CMSB ver3.05, geocoder plugin.  On the site's contact.php page if I do not log in to the backend admin I can view, use the dynamic map on the contact page.  If I'm logged in to the CMSB admin section on this site I get the error with "E_USER_ERROR: setPrefixedCookie: Can't set cookie(loginsession, 9JTMyEDO2kjN0EjOiM3clN2YBR3chxmIsISOzYjMkdjNkZDN5UTNjlTO4gTNxMDO4MjZkNmYiFGMkRjNiBTMjFTZkETYoNHJiojIoNXYIRmcvd3czFGciwiIkFmcu92Y5JnclRnI6ISZtFmbyV2c1Jye), headers already sent! Output started in..." every time.  I've deleted extra spaces, etc. I've used the plugin in same fashion on many sites with no issue.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

By Damon - July 29, 2016

Hi,

Can you review  the code and any included files to see if you are loading the viewer_functions.php more than once?

$libraryPath = 'lib/viewer_functions.php'; 

Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By Codee - August 31, 2016

Yep, sure am...BUT if I remove the line

$libraryPath = 'lib/viewer_functions.php';

Then the map won't work.  It's on the contact.php page with an inline frame pulling the map newmap.php.  It works fine for anyone visiting the site live, but if logged in to the backend the map doesn't appear. . I've tried combining the top area to be inclusive but then the map doesn't work. It seems the included page needs to be a self-contained page. Does that make sense?