Notice: CMSB v3.03 Beta 1 (Mar 29, 2016)

16 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 8, 2016   (RSS)

• Archived  

By Deborah - April 1, 2016

Damon, I initially thought the iframe height was set in the CSS, but it appears to display as interpreted by the browser.

My initial view at 800 pix high was with Firefox 45.0.1. (I've attached the Firefox inspector plugin screen view.)

Viewing with IE10 I see the same 800 pix high, and with Chrome 49, the iframe is approx. 208 pix high, which isn't a problem.

I can't figure out what's causing this, myself.

~ Deborah

• Archived  

By Damon - April 1, 2016

Hi Deborah,

I'm not able to recreate the 800px high iframe in any browser. It must be something specific to your installation.

Could you send in a support request so I can take a look at what is happening?

https://www.interactivetools.com/support/email_support_form.php?priority=free

Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/
  • Archived  

By Daryl - April 5, 2016

Hi Deborah,

1) When attempting an upload, I see this error:
"Notice: Undefined variable: php_errormsg in /home/brnstrmr/public_html/cmsbeta/lib/upload_storage_strategy.php on line 65 Error moving uploaded file!"

The main image is uploaded to the upload directory, but the thumbnail folders and thumbnails are not created.
My Dreamweaver program shows a syntax error on line 149 of 'upload_storage_strategy.php'. (Not sure how accurate Dreamweaver is in detecting such errors, but thought I'd mention it.)

2) On the admin General Settings page, some of the html code is showing in the Security Settings section.

3) When using a collapsible header bar, the iframe for the upload fields (uploadIframe) within the collapsible sections are styled at 800 pixels high, instead of the usual 117 pixels high. Just wondering if this height is necessary, as it takes up a lot of vertical space.

Thank you for pointing out these issues.

Items 1 and 2 has been resolved and will be included in the next release.
For item #3, we're still looking into it and will let you know any update.

Thanks!

Daryl Maximo
PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By Daryl - April 7, 2016

Hi all,

I just want to let you know that the issue regarding the upload iframe height pointed out by Deborah has been resolved.

3) When using a collapsible header bar, the iframe for the upload fields (uploadIframe) within the collapsible sections are styled at 800 pixels high, instead of the usual 117 pixels high. Just wondering if this height is necessary, as it takes up a lot of vertical space.

The fix will be included in the next beta release.

Cheers,

Daryl Maximo
  • Archived  

By Daryl - April 8, 2016

Hi all,

We've just released a new beta for v3.03.

More details here: 

http://www.interactivetools.com/forum/forum-posts.php?80499

Thanks,

Daryl Maximo