Replicating tables from one website database on another
Here are the steps I take to import data from one CMS Builder to another:
1. From the current CMS Builder, run the Database Backup in CMS Builder (Admin > General Settings - Backup & Restore). Choose either "all database tables" or just select just the ones you want, one at a time.
2. From current CMS Builder, download via FTP the database backup file and schema files (Section Editors) /data/schema/ and uploads.
3. To the new CMS Builder, upload via FTP database backup, schema files and uploads.
4. Login to new CMS Builder installation and click on Admin > Section Editors which will trigger CMS Builder to create database tables based on the schemas (Section Editors) if the don't already exist.
5. Under Admin > General Settings, go to Database Restore, choose the database backup file previously uploaded and click the Restore button.
The is the fastest way that I use to copy data/uploads from one CMS Builder installation to another.
Hope this helps.
Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.