if else with images uploaded using code generator

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: October 23, 2015   (RSS)

By Twocans - October 22, 2015

hello,
I have been playing with the CMS code generator, and I am hugely impressed. I have a problem thought. When the user uploads an image I also have a check-box for them to click so as to show hide the big images were they in need to do so. The values are either 1, or 0

Check to Show Big Image (value): <?php echo $record['check_to_show_big_image'] ?><br/>
Check to Show Big Image (text): <?php echo $record['check_to_show_big_image:text'] ?><br/>

The code above the code generator creates but I have been trying to do an if else for that but get errors all the time.

anyway I have tried using an if statement with the following.

<?php if ($record['check_to_show_big_image']) > 0 ?>image shown here

<?php else: ?>No image shown

<?php endif ?>

It does not work.

I would be very grateful for any input on this to get it working.

regards and cheers

kenny

By Twocans - October 22, 2015

wow sorry,

<?php if ($home_page_big_imagesRecord['check_to_show_big_image'] == '1'): ?> ...my pics...
<?php endif ?>

the above works for me but hehe if its wrong let me know..

cheers

Kenny

By Daryl - October 22, 2015

Hi Kenny,

That's correct. Or you can do it this way too:

<?php if ($home_page_big_imagesRecord['check_to_show_big_image']): ?>
...my pics...
<?php endif ?>

Cheers,

Daryl Maximo
PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

By Twocans - October 23, 2015

Sorry about having posted this now as having been testing it all day I was tripping over myself

I see now how to have both appear on the page and that is by also using the repeat

<?php foreach ($home_page_bottom_left_imagesRecord['small_image_upload'] as $index => $upload): ?>

<a href="<?php echo htmlencode($upload['urlPath']) ?>" class="p7lsm_type_img">

<?php endforeach ?>

and

<?php foreach ($home_page_rotationRecord['big_image_upload'] as $index => $upload): ?>

<a href="<?php echo htmlencode($upload['urlPath']) ?>" class="p7lsm_type_img">  <<< I was adding the second call for upload like this but without the foreach thus

<?php endforeach ?>

so now i have learnt lol both need there own foreach.

have a nice weekend

kenny