Notice: CMSB v2.64 Beta 2 (Feb 4th, 2014)

24 posts by 6 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 17, 2015   (RSS)

• Archived  

By Toledoh - February 12, 2015

I'm all for the redesign on the back-end - more flexible and responsive.

However, a quick hack to CMSB would be to wrap the existing "data-sortable" table in a container, and make that container 100% wide, and overflow. ie.

.table-container{ width:100%; overflow:auto;}

<div class="table-container">

<table class=''data sortable'>....<table>

</div>

Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)
  • Archived  

By Deborah - February 12, 2015

I would like to be a beta tester for the new "responsive" backend UI. I've been desiging responsive sites for the last couple of years and might have some helpful feedback.

~ Deborah

Notice: CMSB v2.64 Beta 3 (Feb 12th, 2015)

• Archived  

By Dave - February 12, 2015

Hi All, 

For everyone who wants to help test a responsive CMSB UI, we'd love to have your help!  Can you make sure you're signed up on the beta tester list if you are not already? http://www.interactivetools.com/news/manage.php  We'll take on the UI in the next major release.

For everyone beta testing the features in this release, we just released beta 3 (email sent to beta testers with download link).

Here's what's new: 

Email alerts on emails - Enable "Email PHP Errors" under Admin > General and get instantly notified of any PHP Errors you may have missed on ANY page that loads the CMSB libraries.  Be sure to enable this option and update the To: address in the email template to try this feature out.  Note that emails aren't sent more than once an hour and are only sent for NEW errors.

New Config Files - We've updated the generic PHP config files we include with CMSB (.htaccess and php.ini) and added PHP's new .user.ini config file.  These help address common configuration issues on many servers but aren't required.

Improved Error Logging - We now don't log more than 25 errors at a time, so if you have a page with an infinite loop or a LOT of errors it won't overload your mysql database.  

And a few more bug fixes (thank you for all the great feedback!) 

We're looking to close off development on this version, release it, and start on the next.  Please post any feedback, questions, or bugs you find!

Thanks! 

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com