Error message when loggin in.

6 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 22, 2015   (RSS)

By pault - December 18, 2014

I know this issue has been posted before but the solutions suggested haven't worked for me.

All of a sudden, on a CMSB 2.63 installation, after entering login credentials, the following error is displayed:

"Security Error: No _CSRFToken exists in session. Try reloading previous page."

This is affecting all browsers for all users and the users are in separate locations so isn't specific to the network.    I've seen the error occassionally on other 2.63 installations but typically clicking back and trying again gets around it.

The only way I've managed to stop it on this site is to comment out the line of code in common.php that calls die() when this error is generated.

Is there anything else you can suggest we try?

Thanks, Paul.

By Dave - December 18, 2014

Hi Pault,

Thanks for reporting this to us, are you running the "Spambot Email Protector" plugin by any chance, and if you are can you try temporarily removing it?

If that's not it we'll keep looking, but I wanted to check that first.  Thanks!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By Dave - December 31, 2014

Hi Paul, 

I wanted to follow up on this one.  If you haven't already got it resolved could you email me server details (or any support ticket #) to dave@interactivetools.com and I can debug and resolve it for you?  Thanks!

interactivetools.com

By pault - January 8, 2015

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.  In fact I had further problems with this site relating to SESSION variables which didn't seem to work as expected following an upgrade from CMSB v2.17 to v2.63 so in the end I downgraded the site back to v2.17 so currently don't have the login problem.  If I encouter it again then I'll send over the server details if that's OK.

I'll open a new ticket regarding the SESSION variable issue now.

Regards, Paul.

By Dave - January 22, 2015

Hi Pault, 

I just wanted to post a followup to this thread and let you know (if you didn't know already) that we release 2.54 beta1 which fixes the session issues.

Let me know any questions!  Thanks!

interactivetools.com