CMS Builder v2.62 Released (July15th, 2014)

20 posts by 6 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 21, 2014   (RSS)

• Archived  

By Dave - July 15, 2014

Hi All, 

We've just released CMSB v2.62.  The major new feature are:

• Code Generator: Added new code generator for Category Menus
  • Email Templates: Added new fields for: CC, BCC, and Reply-to
  • Security: Added new "Security Settings" section under: Admin, General Settings
  • Security: Custom generated "Security Tips" for the current server and connection are now displayed in red under "Security Settings"
  • Security: Numerous security enhancements and new features (see changelog for a ful list)
  • Lots of bug fixes and minor enhancements

To see the full list of changes, please visit the CMS Builder changelog: 
http://www.interactivetools.com/tour/changelog.php

CMS Builder users can upgrade by donation at this page: 
http://www.interactivetools.com/upgrade/

Please feel free to post your feedback and questions! We're always eager to get your feature requests and bug reports, every single release is full of user requested fixes and features. Post in the forum or email Dave at dave@interactivetools.com.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By KCMedia - July 20, 2014 - edited: July 20, 2014

HI Dave

i have found a bug in the current version it looks like Flash uploader isnt working, attached is the error message you get on each upload now.

It seems to be an issue with Firefox and IE, Chrome seems ok.

Firefox 30 wont work with it as will IE 9, 10 or 11.

Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz
  • Archived  

By Dave - July 21, 2014

Thanks Craig, I'll check this out and get back to you with any findings.  Cheers.

interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By Dave - July 24, 2014

Hi Craig, 

It looks like there's a few things going on and the latest Firefox has changed how it renders pages causing even previous versions of the flash uploader to stop working.

We're already working on a fix, but as a first step, can you try disabling this setting under Admin > General: 

Check Referer [  ] Warn on external referers/links and require internal referer to submit data to CMS.

And then letting me know if you can upload in IE or Firefox and what errors you may still be getting?

Thanks!

interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By KCMedia - July 25, 2014

HI Dave

i have one install that i cant turn that off as Greg did some coding on a special newsletter plugin function change to create HTML emails on generation of the newsletter plugin so if i turn that off it might break the whole newsletter stuff.

The other site that has this version is the challenge project and it might break stuff so maybe Greg might need to look at this also before i turn this off so can you check with him on this sites then. I dont want to break stuff in either of the projects.

Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz
  • Archived  

By Dave - July 25, 2014

Hi Craig, 

All the "Check Referer" option does is show a warning or disable incoming links into the CMS.  Disabling it won't break anything.  In fact it would make it less likely things would break.

interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By KCMedia - July 25, 2014

Hi Dave

ok i better check with Greg before i do it as he said i needed it on for this to work on this newsletter stuff he wrote.

Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz
  • Archived  

By Dave - July 25, 2014

Hi Craig, 

Sounds good.  Make sure this is the exact setting in question, it's from under: Admin > General and it was introduced in the latest CMSB release:

Check Referer [  ] Warn on external referers/links and require internal referer to submit data to CMS.

Let me know, thanks!

interactivetools.com
  • Archived  

By crazyfish - July 28, 2014

That solved my issues.