Notice: CMSB v2.62 Final Beta 4 (July 3rd, 2014)

11 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 16, 2014   (RSS)

Notice: CMSB v2.62 Beta 3 (June 27th, 2014)

• Archived  

By KCMedia - June 27, 2014

HI Dave

did a fresh install on that dev server you looked at and it all went well for fresh install this time.

but i am getting these errors in the php_error.log.php file

I have removed domain names with # just so you know.

<?php die('This is not a program file.'); /* This is a PHP data file */
[28-Jun-2014 06:24:02 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home/####/domains/#####/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/old_alias_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/####/domains/######/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/init.php on line 60
[28-Jun-2014 06:24:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/#####/domains/#####/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/old_alias_functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/#####/domains/#####/public_html/cmsAdmin/lib/init.php on line 60

Thanks

Craig

KC Media Solutions

www.kcmedia.biz

• Archived  

By rconring - July 1, 2014

OK ... I just got around to installing the 2.62 beta3 upgrade to check it out.  I think this is the first upgrade ever that has experienced problems.  I lost all styling and upon viewing the admin source found that it had prepended some path info onto all of the script links! ... /cgi-bin/php53.cgi

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/cgi-bin/php53.cgi/cmsAdmin/3rdParty/SimplaAdmin/css/reset.css" type="text/css"

What's up with that?  Any clues?

Ron Conring
Conring Automation Services
----------------------------------------
Software for Business and Industry Since 1987

• Archived  

By Dave - July 1, 2014

@RConring - The web path auto-detect code is failing because of the unique configuration of your server (/cgi-bin/php53.cgi being used to dispatch PHP requests).  Can you send CMS/FTP login details to dave@interactivetools.com and I can update it to work with your server?  Note: Email, don't post login details to the forum.

@KCMedia - I can't reproduce.  Did you see any of the errors or just in the log?  It might have been caused by someone accessing the site while you were uploading the new files.  Let me know if you see it again.

Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

• Archived  

By rconring - July 1, 2014

OK Dave, I suspected as much.  I'll send you the creds.

Ron Conring

• Archived  

By Dave - July 3, 2014

Hi Ron, 

I tracked down the issue.  The web host is actually setting incorrect values for the path to the current script and adding "/cgi-bin/php53.cgi" (from phpinfo): 

$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] = "/cgi-bin/php53.cgi/cmsAdmin/admin.php";
$_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] = "/cgi-bin/php53.cgi/cmsAdmin/admin.php";

But... We already had code in /lib/init.php to work around that, but it wasn't getting called soon enough.  So I've fixed that and I'll release that in a final beta before we release.

Thanks!

interactivetools.com

Notice: CMSB v2.62 Beta 4

• Archived  

By Dave - July 3, 2014

Hi All, 

We've just release Beta 4 (beta testers will get an email soon).  

This should be the last beta with a final release early next week if no major issues are discovered.

Updates in Beta 4: 

• Fixed path detection issue that would cause CSS not appear correctly in Beta 3
  • On Install - Improved network connectivity test, now suggests what to do for web hosts to fix misconfigured servers and detects IPv6 issues
  • Debugging - Added some more debug data to the bottom of phpinfo under: Admin > General > phpinfo

Let me know any feedback, and have a great weekend!  Thanks!

interactivetools.com

Notice: CMSB v2.62 Beta 4

• Archived  

By Codee - July 3, 2014

This sounds terrific. Thanx for jumping on these issues - it IS appreciated.

• Archived  

By rconring - July 3, 2014

Thanks Dave ... works great!

Ron Conring

• Archived  

By Deborah - July 16, 2014

Beta 4 works for me!

~ Deborah