Search (list) page shows results for inactive/expired accounts but when clicked on for details page get message "No record found for that search. Please click BACK in your browser."

8 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 18, 2014   (RSS)

By Chris - April 29, 2014

Hi equinox,

How are disengaged, put on hold, and inactive/expired accounts represented in the database? Is it manufacturer.disabled or something like that?

Can you show us the detail page which is returning the "No record found" message so we can see what the logic is there?

All the best,
Chris

By Codee - April 30, 2014

Hi Chris,

Absolutely, but can I email you off-line with the info? Thanks.

By Codee - April 30, 2014

Also, in the User Accounts section, this user is checkmarked positive for "Disable Access" and in the Inventory section of the database, under Advanced, the box for "Disabled Accounts: Viewers: Hide records that are "Created By" a user who is: deleted, disabled, or expired" is also positive for being checked. So I'm guessing either there is a missfire for the viewer page or the customized search code is enabling a bypass?

By Damon - May 1, 2014 - edited: May 1, 2014

Hi equinox,

Can you send in the details to support@interactivetools.com (don't post in the forum):

- example page
- FTP details
- login details

And include link to this post.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By Codee - June 17, 2014

Damon,

I haven't heard back and no change on the customers' site so I'm resending support the credentials and details.

Thanks

By Damon - June 18, 2014

Hi Terry,

I added an if statement around the search results to not show listings in the search that are from a user account that is checked disabled:

<?php if($inventory['createdBy.disabled'] != 1): ?>

.... search results listings and links

<?php endif; ?>

This requires that the user account has the Disable Access checkbox checked.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By Codee - June 18, 2014

Outstanding. Thank you VERY much!