Website Membership

3 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 27, 2014   (RSS)

By craig_bcd - February 25, 2014

Hi Guys -

I am using the website membership plug-in (1.10) and I wondered if there was a way to separate the update pages for your login profile and your password so I could have that go to two separate pages.

The code below comes from websitememberships.php and I wanted to define two separate pages /acct/acct-cp.php for updating your password and /acct/acct-ep.php for updating your profile.

// UPDATE THESE VALUES
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_LOGIN_FORM_URL']  = '/home-login.php';                 // url to login form
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_SIGNUP_URL']      = '';                                   // signup url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_REMINDER_URL']    = '/user-password-request.php';      // password reminder url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_RESET_URL']       = '/user-password-reset.php';        // password reminder url linked to from the login page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_PROFILE_URL']     = '/acct/acct-cp.php';               // url to "edit my profile" page
$GLOBALS['WEBSITE_LOGIN_REQUIRED_FIELDS'] = array('agree_tos','agree_legal');  // if user is logged in and any of these fields exist and are blank (or zero) they will be redirected to the profile url with ?missing_fields=1 set

Thanks as always for your help!

By craig_bcd - February 27, 2014

Thanks Greg - that should do it.