Using templatePlaceholderList in the _defaultEditFields.html template shows two category.placeholders...

$category.optionlistforsearchengineasbranches$
$category.optionlistforsearchengineasbreadcrumbs$

So far we've not been able to see any value set in either of them, so can you point us to any documentation that describes what these are for?

Thanks
seGAP

Re: [ChetW] Explanation for category.placeholders

Thanks Chet,

Rather than having a specific requirement, we were just seeing what AM can do.

We thought that templatePlaceholderList told us which Placeholders were available in the current Template, but as we came across these two in one of the Admin templates, even though they're intended for Search, maybe templatePlaceholderList is showing all Placeholders.

Which was is templatePlaceholderList supposed to work?

Thanks
seGAP

Re: [seGAP] Explanation for category.placeholders

Hi seGAP,

Thanks for the follow-up!

The placeholder list does actually show you all the placeholders available on a template file, if you use the placeholder list on an admin template then you will be seeing all the placehplders available to that admin template file. :)

Does that answer your question? If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

OK, that's good to know.

But as regards the two placeholders I asked about, what wouyld they contain in an Admin template if their purpose is the Advanced Search template?

So far we've only seen them as blank.

Thanks
seGAP

Re: [seGAP] Explanation for category.placeholders

Hi seGAP,

Thanks for the follow-up!

I'm not sure how to best explain what is happening with those placeholders, what I'm going to do is forward this off to our development team who will be able to provide you with better details then I can. :)

In the meantime if you have any other questions please feel free to ask. :)

Thanks Chet, we appreciate your help.
seGAP