Login | Sign up | Toll-Free: 1-800-752-0455

Forum

I have upgraded AM 1.41 successfully to AM2 however I am getting errors displayed on my Front Page.

Warning: main
(/home/au12345/www/artman2/publish//include_categoryBreadcrumb.php)
[function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/au12345/public_html/artman2/publish/index.php on line 43

This error appears 3 times where the text "Front Page" should appear to the left of the last updated date.

Checking the template the code in question is:

[font "Arial"] <table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%>

[font "Arial"] <tr>

[font "Arial"] <td><span class="header_breadcrumb"><?php include('$published.categoryBreadcrumb.filepath$'); ?></span></td>

[font "Arial"] <td align="right"><span class="general_text">Last Updated: </span><span class="global_updated">$_lastUpdated$</span></td>

[font "Arial"] </tr>

[font "Arial"] </table>

The published code is:

[font "Arial"] <table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%>

[font "Arial"] <tr>

[font "Arial"] <td><span class="header_breadcrumb"><?php include('/home/au12345/www/artman2/publish//include_categoryBreadcrumb.php'); ?></span></td>

[font "Arial"] <td align="right"><span class="general_text">Last Updated: </span><span class="global_updated">Oct 26, 2006 - 3:05:06 AM</span></td>

[font "Arial"] </tr>

[font "Arial"] </table>

The problem appears to be that the file "[font "Arial"]include_categoryBreadcrumb.php" does not exist under the publish directory. Any ideas what is going on and what, if anything, I should do.

[font "Arial"]Could you also tell me how to only display 1 level of categories in the left hand menu with AM2. With version 1.41 this was straight forward. I have tried change the publishing rules for category menus but that did not seem to do anything.

[font "Arial"]Thanks.

Re: [Dave] AM2 Errors after upgrade

Have hit "Publish all" a few times.

The file not found error only happens on the Front Page. Article pages do not have a problem.

Displaying one level of categories is now working. Just takes a bit of time to work out where the options are in the publish rules. Used "Global Menu" for the front page categories and "Category Menu" for the list on article pages.

Just need to work out why the error is appearing on the Front Page.

Re: [del] AM2 Errors after upgrade

In the template articleLists/globalIndex.html, remove this code:

<?php include('$published.categoryBreadcrumb.filepath$'); ?>[/#666666]

And replace it with:

$my.homepageName$[/#666666]

I think that will do it for you, let us know if you need any further assistance. :)
Theo Wiersma
Project Manager

Re: [Theo] AM2 Errors after upgrade

That fixed it. Thanks.