PDF Upload Field Issue

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: September 21, 2012   (RSS)

Re: [InHouse] PDF Upload Field Issue

By gregThomas - September 21, 2012

Hi,

After reading back your previous posts it sounds like this is a server issue. Have you tried uploading this file to any of your other sites that use CMSB to see if you get the same error?

Would it be possible to send us test PDF that has hidden elements and un-downsampled mask layers so I can do some testing?

Thanks!

Greg
Greg Thomas

PHP Programmer - interactivetools.com

Re: [greg] PDF Upload Field Issue

By InHouse - September 21, 2012

I do have the original file Greg and will happily send it to you.

The possiblity that it's a server issue has crossed my mind - it's just an unusual situation as PDF uploads are not normally a challenge beyond a size & upload connection timeout issue. Will test and report.

J.

Re: [InHouse] PDF Upload Field Issue

Thanks.

If you could send an e-mail with the file attached to support@interactivetools.com and I'll have a look at the issue for you.
Greg Thomas

Re: [greg] PDF Upload Field Issue

Hi,

I've done some testing on a couple of our test sites that are hosted on different servers and was able to upload both files you sent me. Have you had a chance to test uploading the files to any of your other sites yet?

At the moment I think the problem is related to the server, so it's probably worth contacting your hosting company to see if they know what is causing the issue.

Thanks

Greg
Greg Thomas