Hats Off to CMS Builder and the Interactive Tools Team

5 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > Off Topic / Other
Last Post: August 17, 2012   (RSS)

By Zicky - August 10, 2012

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the excellent support of the team of Interactive Tools... they are johnny on the spot and ready to help. Their customer support is the best I've ever experience in 16 years of business and second to none.

As for CMS Builder - I spent about 8 to 12 months research CMS solutions back in 2006 - 2007 trying to figure out which I'd choose to utilize for my business. Here I am 5 years later and I couldn't be more pleased with my choice in a CMS solution. CMS Builder has opened so many doors and possibilities for business growth and my clients are amazed with the ease of use and the site features I've been able to deliver using CMS Builder.

CMS Builder is the foundation of my web development services and it has allowed me to develop great site features that I couldn't have achieved and delivered otherwise.

My Hat's Off - to all involved on the Interactive Tools Team and CMS Builder.
Zick

Re: [zick] Hats Off to CMS Builder and the Interactive Tools Team

By Toledoh - August 10, 2012

+1 :)
Cheers,
Tim (toledoh.com.au)

Re: [zick] Hats Off to CMS Builder and the Interactive Tools Team

By Jason - August 13, 2012

Hi Zick,

Thanks! We take a lot of pride in what we do, and it's always great to hear that it has helped make people's businesses/lives easier. Of course, we are always looking to improve, so any suggestions on how we can do that are always appreciated.

Thanks again!
---------------------------------------------------
Jason Sauchuk - Project Manager
interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Jason] Hats Off to CMS Builder and the Interactive Tools Team

By gkornbluth - August 17, 2012

Hi All,

I agree...

You folks ROCK!

Interactive Tools is not just a software provider, it's a caring and nurturing family.

In an era when pride, quality and personal service are more and more difficult to find, you folks seem to just get better and better.

Everyone on the Interactive Tools team is just a phone call or an email away. There are no "Ivory Towers". You are an organization that puts its customer first.

The forum has been an invaluable resource for us all. No matter who is answering questions and no matter how complex or basic the questions are, you're always timely, thorough, respectful and professional in your responses. We've all asked some pretty dumb questions at times, and we never feel disrespected, foolish or ignored.

And, when we get really stuck, your cost effective and timely consulting team always bails us out.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Best,

Jerry Kornbluth
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php