By bonnie72 - August 18, 2011

Hi,

I have been using AM 2 for years without any problem. With the last update of FioeFox I discovered that the first headline on my category page didn't show correctly (the headline should be a bigger font in bold, but in the new FF the first headline shows in a small font, and not bold).

First I thought it may be a glitch of FF but in the recent Safari update, the same problem appears. I also tested the page in Google Chrome, and again no correct first headline. While it was OK for years. :-(

The page categoryindex.html has the problem, while the globalindex.html page shows the headline fine (see the attached screenshots). I tried to see difference in code in the two pages, but I didn't see any (I only have basic HTML knowledge...)

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be here? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Marco

Re: [bonnie72] First headline not showing correctly

By dimeco - August 25, 2011

You need to look at your style.css files.

There may be two.

The first one to check/focus on would be whatever you are using as your theme - in your source code (html view), see where it calls for any .css file.

Then open it to see if any headlines are calling it to a smaller size, OR if your "h1" or "h2" tags are set to show smaller.

Secondly - in your cgi-bin/folder (artman?)/templates/singlepages/ you'll find a styleSheet.css.

Check the font sizes in the header and summary_title fields.

If it says like a font size 10, you need to make it bigger like 14 or 16.

If you want to give me your URL, I can peek at it for you by viewing the source code and see if I can find the problem.

Amber