Internal Link

8 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: June 27, 2011   (RSS)

By efi-revivo - June 26, 2011 - edited: June 26, 2011

Hello,
How can i make a internal link from the wysiwyg editor?

thanks,
efi

Re: [efi-revivo] Internal Link

By Mikey - June 26, 2011 - edited: June 26, 2011

Can you explain in a little more detail? For example, are you trying to link to an image uploaded to a different record?

I've attached some snap shots that may help out. Look for the gray shaded tools in the wysiwyg to see the tools I used to add a link and an image.

Re: [zick] Internal Link

By efi-revivo - June 27, 2011

Hi,

I try to make link to my page on the site.

right now i need to use the regular link on the wysiwyg editor and write the full address.
is there any way to add inside link better from that to my own pages on the site?

thanks,
Efi

Re: [zick] Internal Link

thanks, but its not what i need

i want to be able to add a link from some word from my text to the page im talking about.
the page need to be our page and not outside links.

By Damon - June 27, 2011

Hi,

Your wrote:

right now i need to use the regular link on the wysiwyg editor and write the full address.
is there any way to add inside link better from that to my own pages on the site?

What exactly do mean by better? Can you explain more?

You can add links to your own site pages through the WYSIWYG and you can also setup dedicated fields in your editor.

If you can let me know in more detail about what you are after, I can do my best to try to help.
Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [Damon] Internal Link

I want to be able to add a link thru the WYSIWYG
and see all the titles of my articles and choose on word from the text and link it.

The link must be from the article text.

example:
if i read about internet web site
i want the word "web-site" to be a link
but i dont want to write the full address thru the link option in WYSIWYG, i want a option to choose from a list that show me my all article thru the WYSIWYG

By Damon - June 27, 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the details. Now I understand what you are looking for.

This would require custom programming with a plugin and customizing the WYSIWYG editor to add this sort of functionaility.

I'm not sure how well this would work when you have say 50+ articles. The dropdown list to select an article to link to would be huge.

If you are interested in finding out what options custom programming options are available , send Ross in Consulting an email with the details and examples:
consulting@interactivetools.com

Thanks!
Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/