geolocation listings

4 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: June 2, 2011   (RSS)

By rez - May 31, 2011 - edited: May 31, 2011

I have a map of all locations showing and next to it is a zipcode proximity search. The code is attached and works.

I have a "State" editor that has all of the states in it. They are selected in the locations editor with a drop menu using the advanced table method. All works fine.

Now what i need is to have all locations listed out already by state categories when arriving at this page. So you would have the map with all locations and the zipcode search (already working) and below that, all locations listed under each state headings. When you search by zipcode, the list would be replaced by search results. This is where I get lost.

How can I list all locations by state and then replace them with search results so two lists arent displayed after searching? Below is my code before adding all locations. I should be able to list all locations using a $locationsRecords list and the viewer code for categories found in the sticky thread for tutorials but dont know how to replace it with the search. hope that makes sense.
Attachments:

example.php 11K

Re: [rez] geolocation listings

By robin - June 1, 2011

Hey Rez,

So you want the map to show all locations, but the list to show search results?

Thanks,
Robin
Robin
Programmer
interactivetools.com

Re: [rez] geolocation listings

By robin - June 2, 2011

Hey Rez,

I can't seem to find a duplicate listing problem with the code you posted. If you're still having trouble you could fill out a [url http://www.interactivetools.com/support]2nd Level Support Request[/url] we can take a closer look into this issue.

Thanks
Robin
Programmer
interactivetools.com