• Archived  

By Djulia - April 11, 2011

Hi Chris,

Thanks! It is perfect!

Djulia
  • Archived  

By Djulia - April 11, 2011

Hi Chris,

The internationalization of datePicker is always on your list?

Thanks! :)

Djulia

Re: [Djulia] Notice: CMSB v2.08 Beta!

• Archived  

By Chris - April 12, 2011

Hi everyone,

We've just released v2.08 beta 2 (beta list members will get an email with a download link shortly.)

In addition to the changes listed in the first post above, we've fixed all the bugs that people encountered above this post, AND we have a new feature that's been requested many times on our forums:

Fields can now be set to Admin Only or Editor Only.

Please post any feedback, questions, or bugs you find!

Thanks! :)
All the best,
Chris
  • Archived  

By gadefgaertgqe - April 13, 2011

Chris,

'Fields can now be set to Admin Only or Editor Only' is probably the best news I'll hear this week! Thank you all!

Paul
  • Archived  

By Maurice - April 13, 2011

Great job the Encryption.

if i export and import my database for some reason (move to a different server) will the encryption stay?? and won't it give problems?

Greetz Maurice
-------------------------------------------

Dropmonkey.nl

Re: [Maurice] Notice: CMSB v2.08 Beta!

• Archived  

By Chris - April 13, 2011

@Maurice: The encryption will stay and there won't be any problems.

@Deborah: Thank you! I think three of us looked at that without noticing the typo! We'll have this fixed in the next release.

The internationalization of datePicker is always on your list?

@Djulia: I just added this. It'll be in the next release. :)
All the best,
Chris

Re: [gkornbluth] Notice: CMSB v2.08 Beta!

• Archived  

By Dave - April 13, 2011

Jerry,

As per your request to change the 25 records per list page. Do you want to change the numbers in the pulldown or just the default number shown?

I'm wondering if this would be better set on a per section basis.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] Notice: CMSB v2.08 Beta!

• Archived  

By gkornbluth - April 14, 2011

Hi Dave,

I don't think there's a universal 'best' approach to your hard coding any specific default number of records per page to be shown.

A better approach might be a global option that was set by an admin area pulldown. That way we could set the default to the best number for the particular installation. (If the end user could still change the options as they can now, that would be icing on the cake)

I think it might be over kill (and lead to end user confusion) if the number of records per page to be displayed was an option that could be specified for each section.

Thanks,

Jerry
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

Re: [gkornbluth] Notice: CMSB v2.08 Beta!

• Archived  

By Perchpole - April 18, 2011

Hello, Gang -

I really like the fact that we can now (finally) switch control of certain fields to "Admin Only".

All you need to do now is devise some way of indicating this on the Section Editor screen - so we can see at a glance which fields are controlled by who at a glance.

:0)

Perch