Plugin: Complete Affiliate Link Manager (CALM)

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder: Plugins & Add-ons
Last Post: April 7, 2011   (RSS)

By jenolan - April 6, 2011 - edited: April 6, 2011

I have been working on a new plugin, if you have trolled around for link cloaking software and survived [:P] you will know that there is a lot of hype with not a lot of substance. There's a bunch of ninjas, and secret spy guys with buy it now or it will cost yah $2997 and so on.

Up until now I have been using http://jlinkr.info/ALM/EasyLinkManager .. it is pretty good as a simple redirector, but it didn't have categories, no reports, and so on. The ones that did more were bothersome.

Well I just replaced the old system with my own based on cms builder. The link above fires through it. I still have some niggles to fix up (Dave is giving me a hand with that) then I will be releasing the plugin with the functionality of ELM. Anyone that buys it in the first release will get it for $27.50 when I add the functionality to put the redirect into frames/cloaking the price will go up $10, when I add reporting, you guessed it the price goes to my planned single license of $47.50 which will include one years updates.

If you are interested say hello, I will probably finish the installation tutorial tomorrow and then it will be available on my site I will add a note here when ready, I thought I would give everyone a heads up in case you are planning on buying one of those others .. stay with CMS Builder much more comfortable.

Thanks,
Larry
---
<?= "Jenolan(Larry) :: Coding Since 1973" ?>
Peace and Long Life

Re: [jenolan] Plugin: Complete Affiliate Link Manager (CALM)

By jenolan - April 6, 2011 - edited: April 6, 2011

If you are interested in watching a hopeless process of writing copy... The product informaiton is here :: http://jlinkr.info/CALM
---
Peace and Long Life

Re: [jenolan] Plugin: Complete Affiliate Link Manager (CALM)

By Toledoh - April 7, 2011

Can you post some screen shots etc - sounds interesting!
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

Re: [Toledoh] Plugin: Complete Affiliate Link Manager (CALM)

By jenolan - April 7, 2011

Well the nutz and bolts part is all invisible (it is a cloaking system after all) [sly]

I am working my way through it been doing the sales page today .. I hate copy!
---
Peace and Long Life