Notice: CMSB Upcoming Features and Development Plan

81 posts by 36 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 31, 2012   (RSS)

• Archived  

By aev - November 26, 2010

I would prefer to have an option to replace the image without having to remove the entry entirely and then add it again. Is this something you could look at adding?

+1 for that!

Re: [Dave] Notice: CMSB Upcoming Features and Development Plan

• Archived  

By zip222 - December 2, 2010

small request...

Can you add CSS classes to the field prefixes and field descriptions so they can be styled differently? they can be a little difficult to see.

Image Crop feature (jquery plugin?)

• Archived  

By zaba - December 15, 2010

Another feature which would be great, as most clients have zero image manipulation skills would be the ability to crop an image prior to it being resized. There are some great jquery stuff for this that would be fab to see in cmsb.

http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/jquery-image-crop-plugin-jcrop/

Re: [zaba] Image Crop feature (jquery plugin?)

• Archived  

By nkerschgens - December 21, 2010

The jquery crop feature will be great! Now i need to define upload fields for some "pre-cropped" images. It would be great if you can define the option "crop image" per upload field (if it is an image).

Re: [Deborah] Image Crop feature (jquery plugin?)

• Archived  

By Toledoh - January 31, 2011

Hi Guys.

It would be good if you could ad another editor menu type as a "Information Page"

As an administrator, I could set up those pages, really as information pages, user manuals, includes etc.

I'm using the Modify Homepage plugin to ad things like stats, image editor etc via iFrames... but they really don't belong on the home page.
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)

Re: [Deborah] Image Crop feature (jquery plugin?)

• Archived  

By Mikey - February 2, 2011

I would be very interested in seeing an image crop feature or plugin for CMSB, particularly if it was possible to pre-set the aspect ratio for each upload field.

I second the image crop, with aspect ration.

I've used Pixenate (http://pixenate.com/) before as a stand-lone app and have been pleased with it. I haven't tried integrating it into CMS Builder... mainly because I'd prefer to leave CMS Builder as is, so I do not create any security risk because of adding on third party scripts. Pixenate even has simple color correction tools as well. If there was an Add-On that could do most or all of Pixenate's capability, I'd purchase in an instant.

Re: [Dave] Notice: CMSB Upcoming Features and Development Plan

• Archived  

By Twocans - February 2, 2011

It would be nice to have a Form Plugin, thus if i want to put a contact page on my site I can do so with ease. The plugin should be allowed to let me add what ever number of textfields and textareas etc, then ask me as to where i wanted the email send to etc. I like to be able to cut and past that code and put it on my website page.

poss with captacha code

k

Re: [zip222] Notice: CMSB Upcoming Features and Development Plan

• Archived  

By InHouse - March 17, 2011

Can you add CSS classes to the field prefixes and field descriptions so they can be styled differently? they can be a little difficult to see.

Big support for this option. It's something that I've been suggesting for some time. We could then apply CSS rules to the list view items to center text, highlight certain fields, etc.

Similarly, having the ability to control the list view column heading titles and fields would be great. It would be nice to be able:

1 - to shorten or change a column heading text from the full label used in the editor so that it doesn't force a column to be too wide for the data shown.

2 - to adjust the time/date display in the list view. Most of the time in our work, a date field does not use time, so being able to hide the timestamp in the list view would be great.

I could envision an extra field in the section editor for each table.field in which we could apply standard php modifiers like date(), number_format(), strip_tags(), etc. Another similar field could let us define a custom style class to that field's cell in the list view.

Re: [InHouse] Notice: CMSB Upcoming Features and Development Plan

• Archived  

By Perchpole - April 18, 2011

Hello, Gang -

How are we getting on with the Shared Asset Library?

I can't wait to see this!

:0)

Perchpole