gallery

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: April 12, 2010   (RSS)

By ikanizaj - April 12, 2010 - edited: April 12, 2010

So, i want to create a list of my galleries under multi page.. I wanted to create a list page containing list of my galleries, and on detail page, pictures from gallery that is selected. But would like those pictures to be loaded in rows (three in each), and to be thumbnails to a larger images. Not able to do that though... :( Don't know how to start..
--
Igor Kani¾aj

Re: [ikanizaj] gallery

By ikanizaj - April 12, 2010 - edited: April 12, 2010

ok, I have managed to do everything I wanted, but still can't figure how to load them to be displayed three in a row???[:(]
--
Igor Kani¾aj

Re: [ikanizaj] gallery

By Toledoh - April 12, 2010

Hi Igor.

If you are using tables in your HTML file, do a search in the forum for "$maxCols" and you will find a number of examples such as http://www.interactivetools.com/iforum/Products_C2/CMS_Builder:_Plugins_%26_Add-ons_F40/set_membership_signup_to_default_to_disabled_P78146/gforum.cgi?post=77446;search_string=$maxCols;t=search_engine#77446

If using CSS to layout, I set a DIV a certain width, then insert a div for each item within. This nested div again is a certain width, and floated to the left or right. They then automatically return into rows within the boundaries of the parent div.

The nested DIV option is favourable to me as it allows me greater formating options.
Cheers,

Tim (toledoh.com.au)