About third party templates

4 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: February 25, 2010   (RSS)

By felixr - February 24, 2010

As a old AM user, later to see the CMS demo, I looks very nice. It´s look a mixture between Article Manager and Listings much more powerful.

Later to visit Styleshout.com (nice templates), my concern is about the 'menus'. If CMS create it´s own menu, how may include this 'automatic CMS menus' inside the Styleshout´s templates.

My experience it´s not very good when I buy a template by instance in Templatemonster.com and I don´t use more than five percent template.

By other side, I understand that when CMS create the code, I just may to paste between any <div> tag which may be drive by any CSS. Is it right?.

Thanks a lot., Felix from Spain
A nice site to see done by AM2 www.dealermarket.net
[url]
=========================================
We publish a magazine, which we send by
regular mail to 10.000 dealers and IT companies.
http://www.nuevosespacios.com

Re: [felixr] About third party templates

By Maurice - February 25, 2010

Hi Felixr,

we used to be AM die hards and started using CMSB just a few weeks we too where a little skeptic about CMSB cause we love AM and we still think as a news cms its better than CMSB but CMSB is better and faster for building small sites.
We build a lot in the last few weeks.

Yes you just need to past between de div tags but most template builders use for menu the <ul> <li> tags for menus in there CSS CMSB is great on that part and let u build very fast with out too much knowledge of php and CMSB.

I'm in Madrid next week so if you want to meet up I can show you ;-)

or mail me and I will help.

Greetz Maurice
-------------------------------------------

Dropmonkey.nl

Re: [felixr] About third party templates

By flamerz - February 25, 2010

Hola Felix,

si has usado AM, CMSB te gustará mas todavia.

saludos!!

[:)]