The first CMS Builder reference book is available now!

6 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: July 15, 2009   (RSS)

By gkornbluth - July 9, 2009 - edited: July 9, 2009

The new updated CMS Builder Cookbook is available now at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com

The first book of it’s kind, The CMS Builder Cookbook, originally published in February 2009 contains a wealth of practical information. From how to get started working with CMS Builder©, to dozens of tips and tricks that will help you to get your killer CMS Builder designs completed and on-line in record time.

First time users of CMS Builder will appreciate the step by step recipes for creating your first pages. They’ll help you to understand how CMS Builder works, and define many new terms and concepts that you’ll need to know. Downloadable sample files are included, so you can check your work while following the examples in the Cookbook.

As your CMS Builder programming skills grow, the Cookbook will provide you with the detailed code necessary to accomplish many of the tasks that will help you to get the most out of your CMS design.

We interviewed experienced CMS Builder users and combed the forum to bring you real world answers to many of the most asked questions about CMS Builder implementation.

From day one, you'll be able to unlock the hidden power of this exciting design approach, without the lengthy learning curve that can accompany a comprehensive new programming paradigm.

You’ll find chapters on: The best way to begin using CMS Builder, working with section editors, listing page and detail page viewers, searching and sorting, working with uploads, lightbox, milkbox, fancy zoom and Slide Show Pro integration, PayPal integration, the end user perspective, troubleshooting, and much more.

The CMS Builder Cookbook download includes both PDF and MS Word (2003) documents, so implementing recipes are as easy as cut and paste.

The updated CMS Builder Cookbook is available for instant download at a new lower price, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com

Learn more.... Do more...

Best to all,

Jerry Kornbluth
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

Re: [AussieT] The first CMS Builder reference book is available now!

By gkornbluth - July 9, 2009

When you decide to buy CMS Builder I know you'll be impressed at how flexible and well thought out a program it is.

The Cookbook comes with a year of updates.
The first CMS Builder reference book is now available on-line!

Take advantage of a free 3 month trial subscription, only for CMSB users, at: http://www.thecmsbcookbook.com/trial.php

Re: [gkornbluth] The first CMS Builder reference book is available now!

By Moonworks - July 10, 2009

We are currently reviewing the book, but I can say that for anybody who wants to know many of those little things that solve issues, this is a great way to do it.
High quality residential training for writers, actors & Film Making - Click Here for further information

Re: [Moonworks] The first CMS Builder reference book is available now!

By AussieT - July 14, 2009

We are currently reviewing the book, but I can say that for anybody who wants to know many of those little things that solve issues, this is a great way to do it.

Moonworks, any further reviews on this book?

Are there screenshots?

Is it for newbies or experts?

Is it more than just a collection of posts from this forum?

Does it add anything that is not covered in the CMS Builder manuals?

Thanks

AussieT

Re: [AussieT] The first CMS Builder reference book is available now!

By Moonworks - July 15, 2009

I'm still going through the book to write the review, so it wouldn't be fair to say too much until I have done so.

The majority of the book has been taken from these forums, but been put into sections, making it easier to understand and find information.

I also understand that it is a work in progress, continually being updated, with all updates being provided free of charge.
High quality residential training for writers, actors & Film Making - Click Here for further information