Demo Install

15 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: September 29, 2008   (RSS)

Re: [james_jackson] Demo Install

By james_jackson - September 26, 2008

Hey again Dave...

Hmm.. Well I'm in. Kind of. I'll email you my login information for CMS Builder so you can take a look at what's going on now.

Thanks again for you time!

.james.

By Dave - September 26, 2008

Hi James,

It normally is a very easy process without any of these snags. Sorry you keep running into roadblocks!

It looks like something has mangled the HTML in the program templates. See below:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="file:///Users/jamesjackson/Desktop/cmsbuilder_1_22/cmsAdmin/lib/menus/css/thickbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

The part in red shouldn't be there.

You're going to need to revert to an unmodified version (from the zip if needed) and find a way to upload the files without having them be automatically modified like that.

If you post the name of the web editor you're using someone else might have experience with it and be able to tell you how to adjust the settings so it doesn't do that. (Or just look around in the settings).

Hope that helps!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By james_jackson - September 26, 2008

Thanks Dave!

I'm using Adobe Go Live 7.0.2 on a Mac running OS 10.3.9. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks,
.james.

By Dave - September 29, 2008

Have a look through the settings and see if there is any you can toggle so that it doesn't re-write links. Those file:// links won't work anywhere but on your local computer.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com