possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 21, 2008   (RSS)

By Deborah - August 19, 2008

Is it possible to disable the Flash pop-up window for the Field Editor? I have a 1024 x 768 screen resolution, with several rows of toolbars. Unless I switch to full-screen mode, I am unable to see the top and bottom of the form, as it does not permit scrolling in either Firefox or IE7.

Is it possible to disable the Flash feature and have the form open in standard fashion a new browser window?

Just curious as to whether this is an easy switch.

Deborah

Re: [Deborah] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Dave - August 20, 2008

Hi Deborah,

It's not flash but I know what you mean. The field editor should scale to be as short as 200px high if needed and have a scrollbar.

Can you let me know which version of CMS Builder and IE you're using? I'll try to re-create the issue on our end.

Thanks!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Deborah - August 20, 2008

I'm using CMS Builder v1.22 and am experiencing this both with IE7 and Ffox 2.0.

Thanks.
Deborah

Re: [Deborah] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Dave - August 20, 2008

Hi Deborah,

That's really strange, can you send me CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com (email, don't post login details to forum) so I can try and reproduce it in my browser? Thanks!

If anyone else is having this problem with the latest version please feel free to post on this thread and let me know.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com