possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: August 21, 2008   (RSS)

Re: [Deborah] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Dave - August 20, 2008

Hi Deborah,

It's not flash but I know what you mean. The field editor should scale to be as short as 200px high if needed and have a scrollbar.

Can you let me know which version of CMS Builder and IE you're using? I'll try to re-create the issue on our end.

Thanks!
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Deborah - August 20, 2008

I'm using CMS Builder v1.22 and am experiencing this both with IE7 and Ffox 2.0.

Thanks.
Deborah

Re: [Deborah] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Dave - August 20, 2008

Hi Deborah,

That's really strange, can you send me CMS login details to dave@interactivetools.com (email, don't post login details to forum) so I can try and reproduce it in my browser? Thanks!

If anyone else is having this problem with the latest version please feel free to post on this thread and let me know.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] possible to disable Flash for Field Editor?

By Deborah - August 21, 2008

Dave, Problem solved! You were on the right trail when you suspected an add-on issue. I had a product called 'Multiple IE's' installed on my computer that allows me to view websites using both IE6 and IE7 browsers on the same computer. I uninstalled the 'Multiple IE's' product and I am now viewing the CMS Builder screens correctly. Thanks for helping me find the solution. Deborah