Feature Request for CMS Builder

5 posts by 2 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 30, 2008   (RSS)

By pcolvin - January 29, 2008

Are there any plans to add the User Access Levels such as Writers, Trusted Writers, Editors as in Article Manager to CMS Builder. We really need to have the approval process that Article Manager supports before we can use CMS Builder.

I hope this is something that may be added soon as the additional flexibility that CMS Builder offers will meet all of our needs.

If this is not something that is going to be added to CMS Builder, can both Article Manager and CMS Builder both be used on the same site concurrently?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [pcolvin] Feature Request for CMS Builder

By Dave - January 30, 2008

Hi pcolvin,

Yes, more advanced user access levels (like Article Manager and Listings Manager) are the next major feature that is being developed for CMS Builder.

And yes, Article Manager and CMS Builder can be used together to manage different sections of the same site.

Hope that helps, any other questions just let me know! :)
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

By pcolvin - January 30, 2008

Dave,

I know this may not be something that you can answer, but do you have an estimated time for the next major release.

The reason I ask is that we are planning to implement one of your software products soon and need to determine out path forward.

Thanks

By Dave - January 30, 2008

My guesstimate would be within 10 days. Will that work for you?
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com