CMS Builder - Online Documentation Updated!

4 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: January 29, 2008   (RSS)

By Dave - January 21, 2008

Hello All,

We've greatly expanded and updated the online docs for CMS Builder. You can have a look here:

http://www.interactivetools.com/docs/cmsbuilder/

There's lots of details about creating search engines, customizing viewer options, and much more.

If you have any feedback on the docs, or suggestions on how we could make them better, feel free to post here.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] CMS Builder - Online Documentation Updated!

By BigBear - January 23, 2008

Hi Dave,

I am really really green when it comes to php and mySql and what not... anything that is pretty much not WYSIWYG... but I am gettin on ok with this software and have muddled through pretty well. I would like to suggest that the documentation be made a little more for people that no nothing... I get the general idea of what is going on, but I find I am doing a lot of side reading... Am I making sense?

Re: [BigBear] CMS Builder - Online Documentation Updated!

By Dave - January 23, 2008

Thanks for your feedback!

The docs cover the basics and the advanced. So if you don't need the advanced stuff or you're not there yet, feel free to just skim or skip over those sections. Perhaps we could mark them better or say that in the docs.

Was there a particular topic that you thought should be simpler or more detailed?
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com