help required please

6 posts by 3 authors in: Forums > Off Topic / Other
Last Post: February 28, 2006   (RSS)

By glenn2001 - February 22, 2006

I know this isn't probably the best place to gain help for this request. however

I have tried contacting both sales and the live link by e-mail twice in the last 12 hours for help with a lost id. (and i know i should have taken a copy, but i can lay the blame firmly on the mrs on this occassion!

So far no responce. Any help from someone would be hugely appriciated.

details will obviously be in the e-mail, or contact me by my profile.

Glenn

Re: [glenn2001] help required please

By ross - February 23, 2006

Hi Glenn.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the board!

We try to get through everything on our work queue as quickly as possible but sometimes there is a lot on the go [:)]. I think I actually just emailed out your ID though so you should have it now. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with [:)].
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cheers,
Ross Fairbairn - Consulting
consulting@interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
Template changes, advanced features, full integration, whatever you
need. Whether you need one hour or fifty, get it done fast with
Priority Consulting: http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

Re: [ross] help required please

By glenn2001 - February 23, 2006

Cheers for that Ross,

I have recieved the mail, and will post a link for the used article manager, which will be intrigated into a active current website shortly. Just so you can see what has been done with your software. And so others can view its simplicity of use.

regards

Glenn

By glenn2001 - February 24, 2006

I have started to intergrate the am into the site, albeit, very basic at the moment. (not linked from the main site, as still testing)

I have removed the navigation and latest headlines at the moment, but intend in due course adding the latest headines to the front page. Heres the site anyway.. in due course this will obviously be more used.

http://www.westbrom.com/00/publish/index.shtml

By itoolssupport - February 27, 2006

Hi glenn2001,

Thanks for posting back. It looks like you've made some great progress with your site in a very small amount of time.

If you need any more help along the way just let me know [:)]
Interactivetools - Support