7 posts by 5 authors in: Forums > Off Topic / Other
Last Post: August 13, 2003   (RSS)

I read with interest your page about interactivetools.com and how it has developed into the company it is today.

I know this would be the least of your concerns, but you could improve that page by maybe adding a picture of the interactivetools.com office and some of the staff. It would certainly add to the friendliness of the site and give it a personal touch.

How about it?
Regards,
Michael Wilkinson
===========================================================
Check out our website at www.informer.org.uk - the website for the official student newspaper of Westhoughton High School.

Re: [theinformer] interactivetools.com profile

By bbenjamin - August 2, 2003

At least Donna since she has been so helpful.[:)]

By Dave - August 2, 2003

We've talked about posting pictures on the site, but haven't got around to it yet. : ) In the meantime, here's a link to some pictures of our current office before we moved in.

http://www.starvingmind.com/office/

Every comments about the cars out the window. We're actually on the 5th floor, there's just a parkcade beside us.
Dave Edis - Senior Developer
interactivetools.com

Re: [Dave] interactivetools.com profile

Talking about it is one thing.
It'd be a great idea to see you all at work. It's the dream business because you're all so nice!
I like the office pics (even though the rooms are empty)... the decorating is VERY bright!
Regards,
Michael Wilkinson
Check out our website at www.informer.org.uk - the website for the official student newspaper of Westhoughton High School.

By affi - August 13, 2003

Nice offices!

How many people are working at InteractiveTools now? A picture of each and everybody would be really nice - and also have a positive look on the company (more personal).

Re: [Donna] interactivetools.com profile

Okay, maybe you are regular people. But putting your photos on the site would be a fantastic idea. It proves to everyone that you are all normal and it is inspiring to a lot of people, well me anyway, that normal people can work together to achieve such a fantastic goal. It'd mean so much to get to know the team better and see your offices in action - rather than bare - but colourful - rooms.

So, how about it?
Regards,
Michael Wilkinson