cmsb v2.65 with php v7 and other issues

13 posts by 4 authors in: Forums > CMS Builder
Last Post: March 7, 2018   (RSS)

By Damon - February 21, 2018

Hi,

I just updated your email address on the interactivetools.com site.

Next, I clicked the forgot password link. I can see the Password Reset email was sent in the CMS Builder outgoing mail logs.

Can you check to see if you received that email and reply to my email to let me know?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Damon Edis - interactivetools.com

Hire me! Save time by getting our experts to help with your project.
http://www.interactivetools.com/consulting/

By Dave - March 7, 2018

Hi Karls, 

We've resolved the hotmail delivery issue so you should be getting emails now.  Additionally we've added some help tips to the bottom of the email settings page in the CMS for anyone who runs into the issue in future (for the next release).

Unable to deliver to Microsoft email services (Hotmail, Live, MSN and Outlook): If emails are not being delivered to Microsoft email services you can use the following links to check if Microsoft has blocked your IP address:

• Outlook.com > Smart Network Data Service > View IP Status: Check if IP is blocked
  • Outlook.com > Smart Network Data Service > JMRP: Get notified when users flag your emails as spam
  • Microsoft Support > Sender Information for Outlook.com Delivery: Request mail server IP be unblocked
  • Outlook.com Postmaster: Additional information on sending and receiving emails

Thanks for letting us know about this!

Dave Edis - Senior Developer

interactivetools.com

By ht1080z - March 7, 2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you for all the information and your support on this!

Best regards,
Karls